Licensed Professional Counselor
“After serving in the US Army (Special Operations Force) and then a career on Wall Street, I made a decision to pursue my true passion, to become a professional counselor. My diverse and unique background gives me a perspective on life that is conducive to effective problem solving and the application of CBT strategies.”
- MA/EdS: Clinical Mental Health Counseling – Seton Hall University
- MBA: Finance, Investments & Banking – University of Wisconsin-Madison
- MA: Clinical Psychology – University of Missouri-St. Louis
- BA: Summa Cum Laude in Psychology – University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- DoD: Department of Defense Special Operations Forces – John F. Kennedy Special Warfare School
Relevant Work Experience/History
- Intern Clinician – Overlook Medical Center, Intensive Outpatient Program
- *Student Counselor – Community Psychological Service, University of Missouri
- Examiner/Clinician – University of Missouri-Columbia, Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Special Education Teacher – Willowglen Academy-Wisconsin Inc.
- Mental Health Worker – Belwood Ltd., Community-Based Residential Treatment Facility
- Adolescents & Teenagers, (11-17)
- Adults (18-75)
- Depression (Major Depression, Dysthymia, Bi-Polar Disorder)
- Social Anxiety, General Anxiety & Phobias
- ADHD (Inattentive Type, Hyperactive Type, Combined Type)
- Life Stressors (Family, Academic/Learning, Social, Employment And Developmental Problems)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
To learn more about our services and fees, or to schedule an appointment, please contact us now.
* Please note that our clinicians are independent contractors and not employees of Strength for Change, LLC. Each clinician is independently licensed and insured and takes sole responsibility for his or her clients and the quality of care provided.